| Question / Issue
|How do I install InsurancePro (New User or Demoing product)?
| Answer / Solution
Installation of InsurancePro Online Storage version (New User/Demo user):
- Click on the following link to start the installation:
- A File Download - Security Warning box will come up.
- Click on Run to download and install the program automatically OR Click on Save to save the downloaded file (IP60Setup.exe) to your desktop (the preferred location to easily find the file for installation). NOTE: If you choose to install InsurancePro in a directory other than the default, be sure to install all future upgrades to the same directory.
- When the Internet Explorer - Security Warning box comes up, click on Run.
- Click on Next when the InsurancePro Setup - Welcome screen appears.
- After reading the License Agreement, select I accept the license agreement, then click on Next>.
- On the Destination Folder screen comes up, click on Next. We highly recommend that you do not change the default installation path shown on this screen.
- Click on Next on the Ready to Install the Application screen to begin downloading the files to your computer.
- When the screen comes up stating that the installation has been successfully installed, click on the Finish button.
- The program will now open.
- If you are a new user, we recommend that you install the demo database (Click on Connect to Demo Database) until you have gone through training.
Click Yes to connect to the demo database. After training, a database will be created specifically for your agency.
12. The program will then open to the demo user login. The login for demo users is jane/jane. Click on Enter to continue into the program.
NOTE: After installing program for Vista or windows 7 right click on the Insurance Pro icon on the desktop and go to Properties, click on the Advance button and check the box to Run As Administrator.