| Question / Issue
|How do I set up my bridges?
| Answer / Solution
- To bridge to either the companies or your management system you will need the ITC Integration Center.
- There are two ways of installing the ITC Integration Center.
- You can click this link here.
- You can pull up a quote and rate it and click bridge and on the bridge screen you will see a link to download it as well.
- This will open the Integration Center screen.
- There are 2 items that are required to be installed to your system in order for the bridging to work:
- .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 (x86)
- Windows Installer 3.1+
- Click on the Install button to install these items.
- Note: During this installation process a folder called ICePOC will be created on your C:\ drive to be used for bridging.
- Close the Integration Center browser screen to return to the program.
- To view/modify your individual company bridge setups:
- Go to the Administration menu and select Edit Companies
- Click on the Additional Information link on the right side of the screen for the company you want to look at.
- Click on the Integration tab. The bridge format and path will be shown if a bridge is available.
- Once your changes have been made, if any, click on the OK button at the bottom of that screen.
- You will be taken back to the Edit Company Group screen.
- Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom, and the Exit Administration button at the top right or bottom center of the screen.
- For those companies that create their own bridge file, you will need to download the bridge file from the company's website according to their instructions during the download. In some cases, the company's download procedure will create their own folder(s) on your hard drive and install the bridge file(s) to that location. In other cases, you will select a location for just the file to be download to your hard drive. On the Edit Companies view, you can click on the blue ? to get the bridge installation also.
- If the bridge path shown on the Integration tab is a URL (a web address) or it displays an ITC directory path (i.e. Company\xx.exe), you will not need to download a bridge file from the company.
- If there is an executable or batch file listed by itself or the path shows other than an ITC directory path (i.e. C:\Program Files\XImport\XImport.exe) , you will need to go to the company's website and download the bridge file. If you attempt to bridge and the program gives you a message that it can't find the file,
- If the Bridge Format entry field shows None and the Bridge Path is blank, then the company does not have a bridge available.