| Question / Issue
|How do I add a new company or remove companies from a company group to be rated?
| Answer / Solution
NOTE: Administrator or allowed access is required to view/edit companies.
To view/edit the companies in your current company group:
- Go to the Administration menu at the top of the screen and select Edit Companies.
- Select the line of business you wish to edit.
- You may also select if you want to view all or only active carriers
- To turn off a company or companies:
- Uncheck the box to the left of the company name in the Active column.
- Once you have unchecked all of the companies that you wish to deactivate, click on the Save Changes button.
- To exit the screen, click on the Exit Administration button.
- To add a company:
- Put a checkmark next to each company you wish to add.
- Be sure to enter the required information for the carrier
- When you have added all of the companies of your choice, click on the Save Changes button.
- To close the screen, click on Exit Administration.
If you have more than just one Company Group set up, you will then need to:
- Go to the Administration menu and select List Company Groups.
- Click on the Edit button next to the group you want to add/removed companies for.
- Note: This requires Agency Admin level access.