| Question / Issue
|How do I setup bridge to AMsoft?
| Answer / Solution
To setup the bridge to AMsoft you will need to have Agency Admin access.
- Go to Administration menu
- Select List Agency Management Options
- Click on button that says Add New AMS Options
- Place a check mark in the box next to Amsoft
- In upper left corner give a name to this Agency Management Option like AMsoft. The name is a requirement.
- Click on the link to the right of AMsoft that says Additional Information.
- In the Setup window in the executable field you will need to set the drive letter and path to the ITCIMP.EXE file in your install directory for AMsoft. example C:\HCS\ITCIMP.EXE
- In the Output Directory Put a C: at the head of the Default Output Directory Field like this: C:\ITC\[StateAbbreviation]CMP32\
- Select OK at the bottom of the screen.
- Hit Save at bottom of Agency Management Options Screen.
- Go back to Administration Menu and select List Locations.
- Click on Edit next to your location.
- At the bottom there is a dropdown labeled Agency Management Options. Select the new group you just created.
- Click on Submit at the bottom of the screen.
Ok now bring up a quote and go to comparison screen.
- Click on bridge.
- You should now see AMsoft listed under Company name on the bridge screen.
- Click on AMsoft.
- Hit open file.
- That will open a screen a new screen.
- Click on Windows.
- That will a windows that Says Find ITC Windows.
- Click on Set ITC Path and point to C:\ITC\[State Abbreviation]32 and then click Get Files button.
- That will then list your bridged quote in the top box. (Step 10 will have to be set on each computer)
- Highlight your quote and click select.
- That will open another window.
- Set your options and hit continue.
- Close out previous screen and go into AMsoft.
- Search for Client and it is there.