|FAQ ID # 285|
|How to add a premium finance company
Last Update : 2017/09/05
Rating : Not Rated
Add to favorites
Print this FAQ
|Question / Issue|
|How do I add a premium finance company?|
|Answer / Solution|
1. You will need to have an administrative login or permission to access the company groups.
2. Go to the Administration menu at the top of the screen and select List Company Groups(if this is unavailable click on Edit Companies and proceed to step 3), then click on the name of the Company Group you wish to modify.
3. The Company Group will display all the rating and premium finance companies that ITC rates with in the selected state.
4. Put a checkmark to the left of the Finance Company you want to add.
5. Click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen, from here, you may click on Exit Administration or edit another company group as needed.
|Generic Financing Setup
Generic Financing Setup
|Illinois Custom Financing Setup
Illinois Custom Financing Setup
|Direct Link to This FAQ|