| Question / Issue
|How to setup Hawksoft integration with TurboRater (Local Network/Desktop)
| Answer / Solution
- You must have Admin rights inside TurboRater to add or modify this bridge.
- If you do not see Hawksoft in the list please contact your sales rep at 800-383-3482 option #6.
- Users will have to remove their existing TurboRater Bridge inside of HawkSoft CMS and then re-add it in order to get the Home integration.
Next follow these steps:
- If you have not already done so, install the Integration Center.
- Setup Agency Management Option Group in TurboRater:
- Administration menu > Add New Agency Management Options
- Enter a name in the Agency Management Option Name.
- Select HawkSoft CMS XML
- Note: You may see two selections "HawkSoft CMS" and "HawkSoft CMS XML". We recommend using the "HawkSoft CMS XML" as it is in a newer format, therefore, more information will transfer to Hawksoft.
- To the right, click on Additional Information
- In the field Executable Name/URL:
- If you have Hawksoft install locally or on your local network, add the drive letter, followed by a colon, where Hawksoft resides and point to the cms.exe file
- C:\haw\cms.exe or H:\haw\cms.exe for example
- If /USER:[UserName] is present remove it and make sure there is no spaces after the cms.exe, then click OK.
- Click on Save Options.
- Click on Exit Administration.
- In TurboRater, setup your location(s) to use the HawkSoft CMS bridge:
- Administration menu, select List Locations.
- Click Edit next to the location. If you have multiple locations and will be bridging to Hawksoft you will need to do this for each location.
- In the Agency Management Options entry field, select the management system and click Submit.
- To setup the bridge inside Hawksoft, you also need to follow these additional steps:
- From within Hawksoft CMS:
- Go to Setup > Bridges from main CMS menu bar
- Click New to open the Add Integration Item dialog
- Select ITC TurboRater and click OK
- Click OK to save changes and return to the Bridges dialog
- Click OK to close the Bridges dialog
The Hawksoft to TurboRater bridge is now passed via API and will open TurboRater to login and view the quote. The integration center is still required to pass the quote back to Hawksoft.