| Question / Issue
|How do I create a Company Group?
| Answer / Solution
NOTE: You must have an Admin login to access this feature.
To create a Company Group:
- Go to the Administration menu and select Add New Company Group.
- Be sure that the Filter entry field shows Show All Companies so that all companies are displayed for you to choose from to turn on.
- Place a checkmark next to companies on the screen that you want to have active for this Company Group.
- If you turn on a company, you will want to enter the producer code for that company for bridging and credit scoring accuracy (click on the Edit Info button to the right of the company name to enter this information).
- Once you have selected all of your companies for your grouping, type in a name description for this new group at the top left of the screen in the Company Group Name field.
- Click on the Save Changes button.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your changes have been saved.
- If you want to add another Company Group at this time, click on the Administration menu at the top left of this screen. Select Add new Company Group text at the top of the screen. and repeat the steps above.
To create a company group from an existing company group for a new location or user(s):
- Go to the Administration menu and select List Company Groups.
- Now, click on Add New Company Group from a Copy
- Select the company group from the drop down, and then type in the name of the new company group, and click Save.
- You will now be in the new company group, and will need to configure it with the new/correct producer codes, user names, passwords, etc.
- Once, you have completed the above, click on Save Changes, and then Exit Administration.
- You will need to create a new location now if it has not already been done. For information on this, see here.
- You will need to edit the users so that they are set to utilize either the new company group or a location-specific company group. For information on how to do this, see here.