|FAQ ID # 437|
|How to place companies at the bottom rank
Last Update : 2017/11/10
Rating : Not Rated
Add to favorites
Print this FAQ
|Question / Issue|
|How do I set a carrier to rank on the bottom?|
|Answer / Solution|
1. Go to the Gear Menu –> Preferences –> Agency –> Company Ranking
2. Select the “Specify Ranked Companies” link.
3. Select the Active Company and then the >> at the bottom to place the company in the “Bottom Ranked Companies” list.
4. Once in the Bottom Ranked Companies list, you can highlight the company and select << to take the company out of the bottom list.
5. Those companies flagged in the bottom list will have a “B” in the Ranked column on the Comparison screen and will be on the bottom.
|How do I turn on Company Ranking?|
|Direct Link to This FAQ|