| Question / Issue
|What type of program access does each of the user types have and what are the labels for the different types of users?
| Answer / Solution
Users and Access Roles:
- Has the highest rights level assigned to a user within an agency.
- An Agency Admin can:
- Create,modify, and delete users and locations within the agency,
- Perform all reports with a scope of the entire agency.
- Store and retrieve all quotes for the agency.
- Location Admin:
- Can modify their user information or any users within the agency that have Standard User rights level.
- Can perform all reporting actions with a scope the location to which they have been assigned.
- Can store and retrieve all quotes.
- Region Admin:
- Similar to Location Admin but with restrictions, including:
- Can only see quotes from their assigned location(s).
- Cannot add or edit locations.
- Can only see company groups assigned to them or their location(s).
- Can only see or edit users assigned to their location(s).
- Standard User:
- Only has the ability to modify their own user information.
- Store and retrieve all quotes.
- Restricted User:
- Only has the ability to store/retrieve all quotes.