|FAQ ID # 181|
|AMS360 Setup for TurboRater
Last Update : 2019/11/11
Rating : Not Rated
Add to favorites
Print this FAQ
|Question / Issue|
|How do I set up, install and bridge with AMS360?|
|Answer / Solution|
AMS 360 and ITC TurboRater Integration
Lines of Business (LOB) Supported: Personal Automobile
Integration Direction The rating certification supports a two-way integration between AMS 360 and ITC TurboRater. The user can export a policy from AMS 360 to TurboRater and/or export a quote from TurboRater to AMS 360.
To set up multiple agency management options, please refer to http://www.itcdataservices.com/support/CMPWFAQ/?f=145.
AMS 360 Personalization
In order to integrate AMS 360 and Web TurboRater, "ITC TurboRater" must be set up as an Integration Partner in AMS 360 on the workstation.
The Single Tran Import/Export screen will appear automatically when a quote has been successfully exported from TurboRater to AMS 360 or when a user chooses to export a policy from the AMS 360 Policy screen via "Toolbox" – "Integration" – "Export". Use Setup on the Single Tran Import/Export screen to create the Integration Partner association with "ITC TurboRater".
Single Transaction Import/Export Screen
Integration Partner Setup in AMS 360
Clicking on Setup will access the Integration Partner section of the User Options screen. Click New to establish "ITC TurboRater" as an Integration Partner. After the below fields are personalized as follows, click Add.
AMS360 to TurboRater
1. Export a policy from AMS 360 by clicking on the Export icon while in a policy or by selecting Toolbox, Integration, Export.
2. Select ITC Web TurboRater as the Vendor, and select the customer and policy if one has not already been prefilled. Click on [Export] at the bottom of the screen.
3. AMS 360 exports the policy (ams.al3) to the C:\ICePOC directory and calls the TWEBrdg.exe.
4. TurboRater launches & imports the policy data from AMS 360.
5. Rate policy in TurboRater.
For assistance with rating a policy in TurboRater, please refer to the online rating instructions.
TurboRater to AMS 360
1. Rate policy in TurboRater to create a Quote.
2. Select the quote from the desired carrier. Select the Bridge icon.
3. Click on "AMS AMS360 AL3 2.0" from the selection box.
4. TurboRater will export the quote and launch the AMS 360 Single Transaction Import function (the AMS 360 Login screen will appear if the user is not already logged into AMS 360). Type in login information if needed.
5. Complete the Single Tran Import screen as necessary, using online Help if needed. When completed, select [Import]. Once the quote has been imported successfully, AMS 360 will close and the user will return to Web TurboRater, if the user was not previously logged on. Vertafore, Inc. AMS 360 and Web TurboRater
AMS 360 Login Screen
AMS 360 Single Tran Import Screen
|Direct Link to This FAQ|
|setup install bridge AMS360|