| Question / Issue
|How do I reset my TurboRater password?
| Answer / Solution
If you forgot or no longer have your TurboRater login password, it can only be reset in one two ways: a) by recovery email or b) by an administrator on your account.
A. By Password Recovery Email
- Go to the TurboRater login page (https://www.turborater.com/login/)
- Move down the page: below the "TurboRater Login" section, there is a "Reset Password" section.
- Enter your TurboRater username in the field provided, then press the blue "Reset Password" button.
- The system will find that user and send an email to the email address associated with that user.
- Find that email, then click on the Reset Your Password button/link. If you are having issues with this step, try right-clicking the button/link, use "Copy", then Paste it into the web address in your browser. (Remember to check Junk/Spam folders.)
- The page will now prompt you to enter a new password. It is required that it have at least 8 characters, at least 1 uppercase letter, at least 1 lowercase letter, at least 1 number, and at least 1 special character. It also cannot be the same as your prior password.
- Once that is submitted, you can log into TurboRater with that new password.
B. By An Administrator
- Ask your administrator to log into TurboRater.
- Have them go to the top to Administration > List Users.
- Have them click on Edit next to your user.
- On this user page, they can change the password in the Password (and Verify Password) fields, then click the Submit button at the bottom.
- Your TurboRater password is now changed. You can now log into TurboRater with that new password.
Please contact our Support line if you have any questions or are unable to reset your password with the steps above.
Note: Remember to update this password in any integrated software system, such as your Agency Management System (AMS), so that your bridges work properly. This also includes any Leads setup that you may have.